Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1 Year old in 10 days











Our beautiful baby girl will be 1 year old in 10 days. This time last year I was past my "due date" and wanted her to get here so badly and now all I want to do is go back to that sweet intimate time with her. But it is sooooo GREAT to have a lively little munchkin around. We could not love her more. She is so close to walking but is still more interested in crawling, I think because she can do things faster.

We are going to have a pumpkin party on Halloween for her birthday. She is going to get her first ever bite of cake. I wonder what she will do. Her grandparents and some other people keep asking me why she can't have any sweet yet but I want her first time to have any to be her Birthday cake. Here are some Fab pics we just got done...

No comments: