Friday, May 13, 2011

49 Days Left

Only 49 Days Left until my Estimated Due Date. I stress Estimated because last time I didn't deliver until 10 days after this date.

We have some great big changes going on. New munchkin coming, we have put Kaitlyn in a Big girl bed, and my Mom is coming to live with us. I think God likes to keep me on my toes. I really hope and pray all goes well with the move in and the birth. Kaitlyn is doing well with her new bed. Some rough nights but that is to be expected.

Our Zoey Mikayla will be in my arms soon. I can not wait! I know a bit more of what to expect any maybe how to handle things. I am grateful my mom will be there to help and I have been able to nurture some of my relationships lately which I am so grateful for. We, especially as women, need our friends. My husband is wonderful but he doesn't always know what do do with all my emotions, though he does a good job when he has to.

I think God is using this time in my life to help me see my need for Him. I forget and rely on myself a lot which is never a good idea. God has given me the ability to handle a lot of stressful situations but when I go to Him, pray about it, read the word. I wind up on the other end happier no matter what has happened because I know God is in control. That lifts a huge burden off of your shoulders. We were never meant to carry these burdens by ourselves. God wants them and gives you people to help you through life.

Psalm 55:22a (New International Version)
22 Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.

and

Galatians 6:2 (New International Version)
2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

It is amazing the amount of hope that can be gleaned from a little bit of scripture!!!!

No comments: