Monday, February 23, 2009

This weekend...

We had a fabulous Marriage Retreat this weekend. The theme was "A Reel Love" and they showed some great movie clips. It was great because they spoke about Oneness in your marriage. Truly being one with each other and God. I am very convicted about becoming better for my husband. We really want to show Kaitlyn what a great marriage can be like. I am extremely grateful to my husband for being open to working on our Marriage whether or not we feel like it needs help. Any marriage can grow! I love him with all my heart!!! We are doing a lot in our lives right now and all of it reminds me of my need for God. I am grateful that God gently reminds us of our need for him. Here are some pics from the weekend













2 comments:

Elle said...

Great pics! Amy, you look SO Beautiful!!!

Amy said...

Thank you!!!