Thursday, October 23, 2008

4 Days Past Due...

So here I am 4 days "past due" I have been quite a bit frustrated because there is no escape from all the questions and comments and people even flat out laughing at me for still being pregnant. I had a Dr. appt. yesterday which was hopeful. 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and -2 Station. If you don' t know what all that means it means that she is truly starting her decent and getting ready to come out. YEAH! It may be several days yet but that is OK. I know she is on her way. This has been a good time to pray for surrender and patience. I know these are lessons I need to learn so why not now. Mike and Elecia have been sooo helpful and encouraging as well as the H.A.N.D. group I am in (home-birth association of north dallas) they are all very insightful and great for a vent.

I just can't wait to see her face!!!!

No comments: