Wednesday, April 9, 2008


This is our 10 week Sono. No More Sonograms until week 20 or 22 to find out Boy or Girl?

Mike is such a proud pappa!

I am sooo excited to be 12 weeks along After bleeding early on and being scared to death of the big MC this is a big accomplishment as it would be for anyone. God has blessed us with allowing me to carry this child. Sometimes when I am sick it can be hard to be greatful I just have to remember this little munchkin and the fact that God is seeing it fit to allow us to have a child. WOW.

Thanks for all your support early on. I know it can be hard to know what to say when someone is facing a hard realty (even if it turns out ok) Knowing there are people praying and thinking about you makes a big difference.

My 7month old Nephew Austin is having surgery Tomorrow morning. He was born with a Tethered spine and now they have to go in and fix it all so it will not damage his spinal cord and brain as he grows. Scary but I know God is on his side. Lots of pryayers going up!!!

No comments: