Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Last shower and Preg Pics

My fab sister in law took us out to get preg pics on Saturday (being due the very next weekend I figured I wasn't going to get much bigger). I think they turned out Fabulous. Then on Sunday my family gave me a shower that was Amazing!!! Absolutely every person that was their wether blood related or not was family which made it extra special. My Aunt made us a beautiful pink blanket and my mom made a gorgeous going home outfit for Kaitlyn. It is beyond compare.

Mike and I are very humbled by this experience. We have been blessed with 4 showers, the generosity of others to help us give the best to our little one is inspiring. We have already been talking about how we can "pay if forward" so to speak and we are very determined to do so. I am grateful God not only teaches in the hard times but uses these times of great blessing to move our hearts for others.

Here are a few pics from the weekend...

No comments: